Graduated in medicine in March 1986 at the University of Genoa.
Orthopedics in July 1992 at the University of Ancona.
Frequentator from 1987 to 1990 and from 1991 to 1998 structured doctor at the Santa Corona di Pietra Ligure Hospital, in the Departments of Prosthetic Surgery, Traumatology and Septic Orthopedics of the Division headed then by Dr Lorenzo Spotorno.
At that time, he gained specific expertise in the management of complex cases, being a reference center for the whole national territory
In 1993 he began to deal with shoulder diseases by attending Prof Pascal Boileau at the Saint Roch Hospital in Nice and Dr Gilles Walch in Lyon.
From 1998 to March 2008 he served at the Villa Igea Nursing Home in Acqui Terme, covering the role of head of surgery group for several years and for about two years as Health Director.
At that location, he dealt, strictly on a surgical level, exclusively with shoulder and elbow pathologies, carrying out over 6000 major surgery operations as first operator and contributing to the training of young colleagues in this specific sector.
From November 2011 to July 2016 experience at the Albenga Hospital in the GSL ward under private management, where patients operated under an agreement.
Since September 2016 he has been practicing his surgical activity in agreement with the NHS and privately at the Humanitas-San Pio X Hospital in Milan.
Surgical activity affiliated with SSN and privately in the Villa Igea clinic in Aqui Terme. Private surgical activity at Villa Montallegro and Villa Serena in Genoa.
• Coordinator of the therapeutic path commission SICSeG (Italian Society of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery) which deals with scientific events with the presence of Anesthesiologists, Orthopedists and Nursing staff with care and coordination roles.
• Affiliate member: European Society of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery (SECEC).
• Ordinary member of the Italian society of Arthroscopy SIA.
• Regional Delegate (Liguria and Tuscany) Italian Society of Orthopedic Surgeons Private Hospital (SICOOP).
• Member of the scientific committee of the Livio Sciutto Foundation, Santa Corona Pietra Ligure Hospital.
• Member of the scientific committee of the CDC Villa Montallegro in Genoa.