Surgeon, specialist in Orthopedics and Traumatology
Consultant at Humanitas Medical Care in Milan
Medical areas of interest
Research areas of interest
• Pathology of the rotator cuff
• Gleno humeral arthrosis
• instability syndromes
• Pathology of the subacromial space
• Specialization in Orthopedics and Traumatology at the University of Milan.
Curriculum and activities
• Degree in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Milan.
• He trained in the Orthopedics departments of the CTO of Milan, San Gerardo of Monza, the Mandic hospital in Merate and the Vimercate hospital.
• He has practiced at the Orthopedics and Traumatology department of the San Carlo Clinic in Paderno Dugnano (MI) and since 2002 at the Humanitas Clinical Institute under the guidance of prof. M. Randelli and subsequently of dr. A. Castagna where he refined in Shoulder and Elbow surgery.
• He actively participates as a speaker in Italian and international scientific activity, he is the author of articles published in international journals and book chapters.
• He is a member of the Italian Society of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery (SICSeG), of the European Society of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery (SECEC) and of the American Society of Shoulder and Elbow (ASES)
Enrolled in the Order of Surgeons and Dentists (FNOMCeO) of the Province of Milan
Professor at the University of Milan – School of Orthopedic Technicians Teaching of Shoulder Surgery
Member of Program Committee; Member of WEB Committee SECEC (European Society for Surgery of the Shoulder and the Elbow) Italy